Friday, December 14, 2012

Brrrr

I can't believe that it is already Friday!  These past few weeks have literally flown by.  I suppose its the fact that the days are so much shorter.  By the time we have supper and I get the kitchen tidied up, we're off to beddy-bye!
 

Today is a Rockville day.  My wonderful and dependable Buick has had a hiccup of late:  a new battery and now repairs to the heater.  One thing you can't have here in the country is a broken dual-heater.  Luckily, the driver's side is operational, but the passenger side blows icey cold air at the same time.  The repair will be just over $400 (YIKES), but necessary.  All my booth profits going to car repairs...sigh.

I have enjoyed my blog-hopping this morning.  The posts I read truly bolster me up and give me so many ideas and such inspiration - - - a total joy.  The Gathering Place is a new find.  What a lovely compiliation of thoughts, creations and beautiful pictures.  A touching post about Alzheimer's and her father brought me to tears.  Such a lonely and sad affliction - for those that have it, and those who must observe it. 

Enjoy your day!  Don't carry tomorrow's burdens with you.  They'll be here soon enough!

No comments: